18th April 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?

I need scholarship or education loan to study BSMS dual degree in IISER PUNE
PLEASE HELP ME? Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th? Can you please let me know what I need to do to ensure that I will get the scholarship? Thanks!

19th April 2015, 05:31 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?

The only Scholarship you are eligible for on the basis of your marks is the CSS Scholarship that is issued by the Ministry of HRD to the students who want to pursue higher studies.
To be eligible you will need at least 80% marks in the Class 12 Board Examination.
Your household income should be less than 4.5 lacs per annum.
You should also get the admission into IISER Pune at first to apply for the Program.
If you are within this then you will be provided with a Scholarship of Rs 1000 a month and you will be provided that only if IISER Pune is associated with CSS.
This is the only option that you have and there is no other Scholarship Scheme that is available for you.
21st April 2015, 11:57 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need scholarship or education loan to study BSMS dual degree in IISER PUNE
PLEASE HELP ME? Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th? Can you please let me know what I need to do to ensure that I will get the scholarship? Thanks!

Firstly, you must make yourself clear that what you want to get? Scholarship or the Education Loan. It takes some little bit of massive task for the Scholarship but you can Easily get the Education Loan. So, i will suggest you to go for the Education Loan. You must apply to SBI if you want to get the Education Loan. You must present all the necessary official documents for getting the Education Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?