19th April 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?

Please clear in India is Hindi necessary in school education for any kind of Govt Job for example SSC Clerk to IAS? Will it be possible to get the government job without knowing Hindi? Can someone please confirm this to me soon? Waiting for the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to opt for Hindi subject for to get Government job in future?
  2. What kind of job can I get after completing M.A in Hindi?
  3. What to do to get a government job after completing B.Ed from Hindi Subject?
  4. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  5. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
  7. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  8. How can I be Hindi teacher in future if I am a Arts graduate
  9. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  10. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  11. Am I eligible for government job without Hindi?
  12. Is it necessary to have Hindi as a subject in class 10th to apply for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Government job without Hindi subject in 10th?
  14. After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?
  15. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  16. Can I do M.A in Calcutta University after graduating in B.E English(General)
  17. What is the future after M.A Hindi?
  18. What should I choose between French and Hindi to get government job in future?
19th April 2015, 04:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?

No, there is no such requirement as you have to opt for hindi as a subject just in order to avail a government job in future.

You can get government job on the basis of your educational qualification and merit base, there is no such requirement as such.

So, you don't have to worry about it at all as you can opt for any subject of your choice.
19th April 2015, 02:31 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?

Hindi is not necessary in 11th and 12th class by the way it is optional subject after 10th class but it is compulsory subject from starting to class 10th in any State board or Central Board in India
No one can ask how many marks did u got in 12th class the thing matter that is how many marks did you got in degree and how many marks did you got in Entrance test, eligibility for every test in India is that you must have above 60% in class 12 and above 50% in degree from any recognized university
19th April 2015, 02:31 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Hello friend, there is no need to study Hindi in SSC ,to get job in government sector,but you should know the national language of India little bit.If you fulfill the terms and conditions of government sector jobs,then you can easily ,get it.
Best of luck.
6th September 2015, 11:25 AM
sai5733

Re: Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of government job in future?

In different departments of the Central Government and State Government (in Hindi speaks States), it is mandatory to work in Hindi Language.
So there are various posts like Hindi Officer, Hindi Translator, Hindi Assistant , Manager(Official Language) in different departments and units of Central/Sate Government.

The Opportunities have increased manifold with the advent of private TV and Radio Channels and lunch Hindi versions of established magazines/newspapers .

In the filed of Hindi media, there is a need for Editors, Reporters , Correspondents, Sub Editors, Proof Readers, Radio Jockey, Anchors , etc.

All the best....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?