18th April 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?

Hello ,

My self Sneha Saini from chandrapur Dist. working as a pre-primary teacher in a school.
I have done D.ed from Shri Datta Meghe D.ed college & 6 months training in St.xavier school .
I want to know the procedure to apply in Kendriya Vidyalaya .?
When there will the vacany for it.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 CBSC schools in Jammu?
  2. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  3. How many schools are there with CBSe pattern in Ahmednagar?
  4. Can I get admission in I.Com after scoring 56% in board exam of ICSE board?
  5. Guidance to pass Kendriya Vidyalaya Post Graduate Teacher exam?
  6. List of top CBSE schools of Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  8. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  9. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  10. Are contract based Teachers demanded in MCD School? Criteria to fill up the vacancies?
  11. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya if completed PGDBM in HR?
  12. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  13. Diploma engineer is eligible for Primary Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?
  14. Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?
  15. Information regarding recruitment of Music Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hyderabad?
  16. How to apply as an accountancy teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya? I am now appearing in M.Com
  17. Top 10 CBSE affiliated Boarding schools with fee structure in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
21st April 2015, 10:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?

To be teacher in the Kendriya Vidyalaya or any other central government schools . You have to first qualify in the CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) which is conducted by CBSE .The examination is both for PGT and TGT you can go for any of them .

The selected candidates are then given the opportunity to get recruitment as a teaching staff in KV or JNV .

Sometimes school also publishes in Newspaper if there is requirement of any teacher is made in the school and there also you have to go through the interview to be teacher and you are taken only as for short duration not for the whole time by this .

To apply for CTET visit at www.cbse.nic.in .
31st October 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?

I have passed in CTET 2015, How can I get job in CBSE schools? What is the next step from my side?
19th July 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am from Tamil Nadu I completed MA(English). M.Ed. should I Know Hindi to apply for kvs schools...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?