19th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma after 10th or it's better to do 12th if I am going to take Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I want to choose IT field. Should I go for diploma courses or Should I go for regular engineering syllabus? Which would be better to move forward for taking Engineering B.Tech course? Can you please provide me some good guidance based on the future? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  3. When to get the West Bengal Polytechnic Form?
  4. Can I join diploma after 10th or it's better to do 12th if I am going to take Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  6. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  7. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering after 12th?
  9. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  10. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  11. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  13. Is it possible to join MCA after doing diploma in computer engineering?
  14. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  15. Can I join Logistics Diploma after 10th?
  16. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  17. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Engineering through Distance Education along with H.S.?
19th April 2015, 03:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join diploma after 10th or it's better to do 12th if I am going to take Engineering?

You can pursue Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard or three years Diploma course but, the procedure of getting admission in Engineering course is different. If you pursue 12th standard, then, you need to appear in an Engineering entrance examination like JEE, EAMCET, etc. to get admission in first year of three years Engineering course. If you pursue Diploma course, then, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying LEET/ECET/JELET examination. So, I suggest you to pursue Diploma course to get admission in Engineering course.
19th April 2015, 06:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join diploma after 10th or it's better to do 12th if I am going to take Engineering?

It is better to complete the Class 12 Board Examination and then go for the Engineering Course.
If you are going for Class 12 then you will be able to get the admission into the Engineering Course of both IIT and NIT.
If you go for Diploma then you will never get the chance of getting admitted to IIT or NIT.
IIT and NIT are the best Institutes in India offering the course of Engineering.
So it is best if you are able to get admission into the course of I.T after completion of Class 12.
So just make sure that you prepare for the Entrance Examination to the Degree Courses when you are in Class 12 so that you get the maximum opportunity to get admission into the Best Colleges for the course of I.T.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?