19th April 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?

Hello everyone,
I am a student of class 10th CBSE.
I want to take ICSE after the completion of my Board exams.
What are the problems I may face if I transfer from CBSE to ICSE Board?
Please help me to get transfer.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  2. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  3. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  4. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  5. ICSE or CBSE Board which is better to study after completing 10th to pursue B.Tech in IIT?
  6. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
  7. How is ICSE Board better than CBSE for the candidates with regard to competitive exams?
  8. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  9. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. School transfer from ICSE to CBSE in 10th standard
  11. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  12. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  13. ICSE 10th Exam 2016 last date for registration?
  14. Should I transfer to ISC Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  15. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
  16. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  17. Does 10th from Aligarh University is affiliated to ICSE board?
  18. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
20th April 2015, 02:34 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?

If you are going to change the school after 10th board exams then no problems are occurred because registration is done in 11th class for 12th class board exams

You just need some certificates from old school like
=> Migeration Certificate
=> Character certificate
=> 10th class result

Some of ICSC schools gave admission on the behalf of 10th class Pre-Board or Board exams while few of them provides on the basis of entrance test and personal Interview

I would like to suggests you buy a prospectus of the school in which one you wanna go because all the details about the school is mentioned in the prospectus

Now fill up the school form and submit all certificates with 2 passport size photos that's it , fillup all schools form because there may be a chance of rejection
20th April 2015, 02:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?

There is no problem as such, the only problem that you will face is the change in study pattern as you have been studying till now in CBSE board and now suddenly if you want to change to an another board, there will obviously be a difference in study pattern.

However, it is not such a big barrier, you can and you will in no time fill up the gap and can continue studying with ease even in the new board.
20th April 2015, 08:24 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

There is no problem in transferring your board from CBSE to ICSE board only you need some main document at the time of admission that are as follows:

> Last school attended record.

> Class 10th board result.

> Original date of birth certificate.

> Migration certificate of previous board, in order to change your board at that time this document must be their with you.

> Transfer certificate if you are changing your school.
20th April 2015, 11:18 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem in getting transfer from CBSE to ICSE board after completing 10th board .

You have to follow some of the steps :-
* Migration Certificate .
* Marksheet .
* Identity Proof ( D.O.B ) .
* Transfer Certificate .
* Character Certificate .

These are the documents which you have to keep ready for the admission and also be ready for the entrance examination if conducted by the school for getting admission .
20th April 2015, 01:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You can directly join in 11th standard in any ICSE school, after the completion of your 10th standard. There are no problems, which you have to face to join in ICSE school, because after the completion of 10th standard, candidate can join in 11th standard under any education board like CBSE board or ICSE board and there is no particular process, which you have to follow to change to ICSE board.
To join in ICSE school, first you have to collect following documents from your school, where you have completed your 10th standard.
1. 10th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting these certificates, you should choose any ICSE school and you should apply for admission by submitting your application and above specified documents.
25th July 2020, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Is CBSE paper tough for ICSE student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?