19th April 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?

Hello,
I am getting admission in BDS and not
in MBBS. Kindly tell me can I make my career in
BDS? If yes, then what are the scopes of BDS?
And any chance for getting job in Abroad?
Please reply to me asap.

24th April 2015, 09:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?

There are a lot of scopes for the students who are pursuing BDS.
If you are able to score good marks during your course then your chances of going Abroad will increase and there is every possibility that you can go Abroad.
BDS is a very good profession to be pursuing and there is a lot scope for all the aspiring students.
You will be able to make your career in BDS if you are good with your studies when you will be pursuing your course.
So just concentrate on learning more than concentrating on the future. If you are able to learn in depth then you will be having ample opportunities to succeed in your career.
12th September 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?

I am doing BDS first year 2017 sir can l do MBBS in India after my BDS when will bridge course approve total how much year it will take
13th September 2017, 03:19 PM
sapphire1

BDS is a good course and it has good value. Yes, of course, you can get a good job in abroad after BDS. If you will score good marks then you will easily get a good job. In abroad there is the good scope of this course.

After BDS you can apply for the job in abroad and if you will get a job then you will get good salary package. And there you can also apply for the further studies you can do job as part time and if you will get a degree from abroad then it would be beneficial for your career.
28th March 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for joining MBBS coarse for sc/st candidate for free seat in government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?