19th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?

Sir,
I want to know what is the eligibility to get admission in Delhi University in Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism course? When the application form is issue? It is a heartly request to be answered as soon as possible and give more information of which I might not have mentioned about!

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  3. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  4. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  5. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  6. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  10. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC) a proper undergraduate course?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  12. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  13. Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  14. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  15. List of government colleges in Pune?
  16. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  17. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  18. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
24th April 2015, 09:47 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?

The eligibility criteria is simple. The aspiring student needs to have passed the Class 12 Board Examinations and also the student will need to have at least 70% in aggregate in the Board Examinations.
If you are having the requisite marks then you will be able to apply for the course of Bachelor of Mass Communication.
The application form will be issued as soon as the Board Examination results are announced.
Once they are announced the Application Form will be available online.
So just keep an eye on the Website of Delhi University once the results are published.
25th April 2015, 12:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know what is the eligibility to get admission in Delhi University in Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism course? When the application form is issue? It is a heartly request to be answered as soon as possible and give more information of which I might not have mentioned about!
To join Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University, one should complete 12th standard in any discipline from any institute approved by Department of Education. You are required to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University. The

The application for Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University during the month of March/April. Application for Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism can be submitted through the official web portal of Delhi University.

Official wbsite - www.du.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BJMCSyllabus.pdf(745.6 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf 19912-BA_H_Jour.pdf(1.60 MB, 141 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?