19th April 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Possiblity to study Nursing/Clinical Medicine Diploma course in KMTC for a candidate who completed KCSE with Grade-C?

Friends,
My name is Angeline Kiio. I did my KCSE last year and I obtained C Grade. I got the following in each subject: English-D, Kiswahili-C, Mathematics-D, Biology-C plain, Agriculture-B, History-B and Chemistry-D. My question is can I do Diploma in Nursing or Clinical Medicine at KMTC? I will kindly apreciate your reply.

16th June 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possiblity to study Nursing/Clinical Medicine Diploma course in KMTC for a candidate who completed KCSE with Grade-C?

My name is Ann njoki. I completed my kcsc exam last year and attained a C- grade. With C in Eng C in Bio C- in CRE D in math D in Chem D B/S and D in History my question is, can i pursue nursing in clinical medicine at Kmtc.?? i really want to do it and would appreciate it if you would take me.
4th March 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possiblity to study Nursing/Clinical Medicine Diploma course in KMTC for a candidate who completed KCSE with Grade-C?

my name is Felix karani .I completed my kcse exam last year and I attained a grade C .With B- in Eng D in Math,B- in Bio, C- in chem ,C in kisw ,C- in Geo and C in Bus can I study medicine at KMTC
5th March 2016, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I am miriam i did my kcse last year and had a mean grade of C and per subject; Eng B-,swa C-,Bio B,Chem C,PhyD ,mathsD ,CRE B,Geo c- can i qualify for either nursing or clinical medicine
19th September 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse in year 2014 and I got the following grades as per subjects Eng c ,kiswahili c , chemistry c ,Bio c,physics D,mathsD , CRE B-,Geography c,can I qualify to o do diploma in community health nursing in kmtc
28th January 2017, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

I did my kcse last year and got a mean grade of C plain English C kiswahili C biology D chemistry D physics D History B CRE B- can I do a diploma in nursing
17th August 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I qualify to do diploma in clinical nursing with a mean grade of C plain and C plain in biology B- in English B in Swahili chemistry D plain and mathematics E.i really got passion for this course
17th January 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

If I have got D in biology, D in physics E in chemistry in 11. I'm now studying in 12 and I want to read BSC NURSING can I get scholarships
4th January 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Please can I study nursing in KMTC I had a mean grade of C plain at KCPE.I got D in Mathematics C- in Biology D in Chemistry C in English C in CRE B in History B in Business C- in Kiswahili
14th April 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

My name is Tabitha can I get vacancy in nursing if I got aggregate grade of c(plain)and c- in chem,c- in biology c- in English and kiswahili,D(plain) in
maths,B in history,B in care and D in agriculture
17th January 2020, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Do I qualify for clinical medicine with a mean grade of C.And C in English and D in Chemistry and C in kiswahili and B in Geography and D in Mathematics an C in Agriculture and D in History and C in Biology
2nd March 2020, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello am Jack I did my kcse last year and I managed to score a mean grade of c plus,I scored the following grade math B , chemistry C , English C,and biology D , I was asking if i am eligible to pursue clinical medicine in kmtc if not ,show me the way forward so that I can pursue this course
2nd June 2020, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What is requirment for joining kmtc
3rd June 2020, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello am Juliet I did my KCSE last year and I managed to score amean grade of C plus,I scored the followig grade English B-,Math D-,Chemistry D,and Biology D-,I was asking if am eligible to pursue nursing in KMTC and if not please show me the way forward
3rd June 2020, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello am shykoo I did my kcse last year and I managed to score a mean grade of Cplus,I scored the following grade math D-,Chemistry D,English B- ,and biology D- I was asking if am eligible to pursue nursing in KMTC if not,show me the way forwad so that I can pursue this course
11th May 2021, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am Naomi I attained c plain in my kcse had b- in both kiswahili and English c- in biology d- in both maths and chemistry history and cre I got b plain and Agri b can I pursue a diploma course in nursing kindly?
28th May 2021, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse this year and I scored a c plain ,but with geo B,kisw B,CRE B-,Eng C ,Agri c ,mathsD ,phy D,Chem D,do I qualify for Diploma in nursing at kmtc
29th May 2021, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi,my name is Collins Obara and i completed my KCSE this year with grade B plain,,,C in Biology,,C in Chemistry,,,,B in English and B plain in Mathematics,,I was asking if i am eligible to join nursing as clinical officer
10th June 2021, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

I did my kcse last year and I got an evarage grade of c- .I got B-angricuture D bio D- chem E maths c- English .can I get a chance to take course in nursing?
3rd May 2022, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse this year I had mean grade of B- with eng c kisw c- bioB chemc math B can I apply nursing degree at kmtc
20th March 2023, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Am Dennis can I do certificate in nursing with,D,inchem ,C in bio, C- in both kisw and eng
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?