19th April 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?

Hello,
My son is completed my 10th from Gujarat State Board with 60% marks. He want to study Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara. I want to know the admission procedure and fees of this course in this institute. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  2. Details about AICTE colleges in Gujarat?
  3. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  6. Which are the best colleges for B.E in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? What is the scope of this course?
  9. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  10. Which are the Aeronautical Colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  12. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  13. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  14. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  15. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  16. List of institutes providing VLSI, Embedded System in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  17. Government approved colleges in Gujrat offering B.E (Mechanical)?
  18. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
29th May 2017, 06:28 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?

Fee structure for Diploma in Computer Engineering course is Rs 43,000/ per annum in Sigma Institute of Technology and Engineering.

Admission Procedure:
The announcement to apply for admission to these courses, distribution of applications
forms, last date of receiving the forms, etc. is made in newspapers by Admission
Committee for Professional Diploma Courses(ACPDC), Ahmedabad, as soon as the
result of Senior Secondary examination is declared. The applications are scrutinized and candidates seeking the admission have to present themselves DIRECTLY to Admission
Committee For Professional Diploma Courses(ACPDC), Ahmadabad. The students admitted by ACPDC, Ahmedabad will report to this college, within the time limits
directed by ACPDC and will pay the fees as per the Government Rules.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have scored 45% marks in Senior Secondary examination from Gujrat Higher Secondary Board or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?