19th April 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam and requirements to study M.Sc(Plant Physiology) in ICAR?

Dear Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Plant Physiology
in ICAR. I am studiyng B.Sc in Botany.
Kindly tell me about the entrance exams for
getting admission? And also the requirements
for applying in this course.
Thanking You,
Prabhat Dubey.

23rd April 2015, 06:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam and requirements to study M.Sc(Plant Physiology) in ICAR?

To Pursue M.Sc(Plant Physiology) in ICAR, candidate should have completed master's degree in Agriculture/ Plant Physiology/ Botany with specialization in Plant Physiology, with minimum 60% of marks(50% in case of SC/ST candidates). If you can satisfy this criteria, you can apply for AICE-SRF(PGS) examination, to get admission in this course. If you qualify in AICE-SRF(PGS) examination, then you will get admission in M.Sc(Plant Physiology) course in ICAR.
24th April 2015, 12:31 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam and requirements to study M.Sc(Plant Physiology) in ICAR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Plant Physiology
in ICAR. I am studiyng B.Sc in Botany.
Kindly tell me about the entrance exams for
getting admission? And also the requirements
for applying in this course.
Thanking You,
Prabhat Dubey.

M.sc Physiology is a post graduate degree about agriculture science and technology program. The metabolic activities and and the process that occur in plants are studied in this field.

To apply for M.sc Plant Physiology in ICAR, you must write the entrance exam which is conducted by it and the qualifications needed and they are:

# The candidate should have completed a degree in the field of Agriculture, Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Sericulture, Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Forestry, Agriculture, Marketing Banking and Cooperation, Food Science & Technology, Biotechnology, Process & Food Engineering with at least 50% aggregate are eligible.

# Even final year appearing candidate can apply.

# The age limit needed is candidate must have a minimum age limit of 19 years and there is no relaxation allowed.
24th April 2015, 07:48 AM
HeroAmos

To join in M.Sc(Plant Physiology) in
ICAR, you should complete master's degree with minimum 60% of marks in Agriculture/ Plant Physiology/ Botany.
For sc/st candidates 50% of marks required.then,you can apply for AICE-SRF
(PGS) examination,To get admission
in this course.If you passed in AICE-
SRF(PGS) examination, then you will
get admission in Icar on M.Sc(Plant
Physiology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?