19th April 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?

Sir,
What are the all the eligibility criteria and
the entrance exam that I should join MDS
after completing my BDS in AFMC?
Looking for quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCA in AFMC for BDS student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. From where I will get application form of AFMC MDS entrance exam? Expected date of AFMC MDS entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria and Exam Pattern for AFMC Exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria for MDS in AFMC for BDS Graduates -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Completed 4 years course and presently doing Internship : Am I eligible for AFMC MDS exam?
  6. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  10. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  11. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  12. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  14. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  15. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. Can I apply for AFMC entrance exam and NEET to study MBBS if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  17. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching?
  18. Books to be read for AFMC entrance exam?
31st May 2017, 05:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?

In order to pursue MDS from Armed Forces medical College, you should have completed your BDS with minimum 60% and above marks from a college/university which is recognized by Medical Council of India. Your age should not exceed 35 years and age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.

With this eligibility you have to appear for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE). After qualifying the examination you have to face an interview which will decide your selection.
29th June 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?

What is the minimum rank required in the neet pg exam for admission in the AFMC college ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?