19th April 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if registered for PhD in Rayalaseema University 4 years ago but still waiting for it?

Sir/Madam,
I have registered my PhD programme from Rayalaseema University 4 years back and I have submitted my synopsis to them, till now I did not get any response from them. When I called them they said once they get response from UGC then they'll continue the PhD programme. What I should do in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my registration for PhD is valid if got admission 5 years ago?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  5. Can I study Part Time PhD in Bharathiar University after completing M.Phil(English) from Vinayaka Mission University 6 years ago?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  7. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  8. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  9. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma course if completed ITI 14 years ago?
  11. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  12. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  13. Am I eligible for PhD from Mumbai University having 46% in MA?
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. 5 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago? -- [New]
  16. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  18. Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?
24th April 2015, 09:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do if registered for PhD in Rayalaseema University 4 years ago but still waiting for it?

The best possible thing for you to do is to go to the University in person with all the necessary documents that you have regarding your registration from 4 years ago.
You will get a very clear idea about where you stand and what are the chances.
Also write a letter to the UGC mentioning all the details and ask for a clear answer as to what is the current status.
If you do not get any reply from the UGC then you might have to go in person to New Delhi to the headquarters of UGC to seek a better clarification.
If none of these works and you are neglected in both the places you can file a Case against the University as well as UGC.
In that case it will be best if you consult a lawyer. For now you will have to go in person to the University first to get a better view of the entire picture.
31st August 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if registered for PhD in Rayalaseema University 4 years ago but still waiting for it?

Is the rayalsima University equalance to Odisha University board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?