19th April 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?

Sir
Please tell me about institutions for doing Integrated PhD, their fee structure, entrance exams & duration of the course. I wat to do PhD in Physics?
I am in a first year of B.Sc Physics, please comment on my decision to take Integrated PhD after B.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  2. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  3. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  4. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  5. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  6. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  7. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  10. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  12. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  13. Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  14. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  15. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  16. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  17. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?