19th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?

Respected Friends,
I am B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student.
I want to do Summer Training in Delhi.
Can you please refer me all companies providing
Training in Summer at Delhi?
Please tell me about companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  3. Companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  4. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  5. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  6. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  8. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  9. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  10. Which companies offer summer training for B.Tech EC students? Procedure for it?
  11. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  14. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  15. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  17. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student
26th April 2015, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?

You can apply for training in following companies in Delhi

1. Batra Engineering Company Private Limited, Z -44, Okhla Industrial Area II, Okhla Phase II, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2638 3828

2. SEW-EURODRIVE India Private Limited, Jyothi Shikhar Tower, Janakpuri District Center, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2554 4111

3. CADTech Solutions, K -19 A, K Block, Swami Narayan Underpass Rd, Ashok Vihar III, Sawan Park, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098115 83387

4. Punjab Engineering Works, C-12/1, Wazirpur, Industrial Area, Wazirpur, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2353 7967
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?