19th April 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade-C written exam?

Hello guys,
I want to apply in SSC recruitment for Stenographer Grade-C post.
Kindly let me know the procedure for applying. I also want to know the details of the written exam. Please reply to me asap.
Thank you.

24th April 2015, 02:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade-C written exam?

SSC Stenographer Grade C Recruitment Selection Process:

>> Written Exam

>> Skill Test in Stenography

SSC Stenographer Grade C Recruitment Exam Pattern:

Basically this written Exam consists of Objective Multiple Choice questions and there are total of 3 papers namely Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. Remember, the questions except in Paper III will be set in both the languages Hindi and English.

Duration of Exam - 2 Hours

Paper I - General Intelligence (Reasoning) - 50 Questions - 50 Marks
Paper II - General Awareness - 50 Questions - 50 Marks
Paper III - English language and Comprehension - 100 Questions - 100 Marks

Negative Marking - 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer

Applying Procedure:

Kindly visit the website http://www.ssc.nic.in regularly from 1st August, 2015. Yes, SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment Notification is going to be released officially on 1st August, 2015 and the last date of receipt of application is 31st August, 2015. And this examination is going to be held on 27th December, 2015. There are two parts to complete your registration, where you are required to complete Part I registration where enter all your basic details. After making Part I registration, you are required to go for Part 2 registration where you must upload scanned Photograph and Signature and Pay the requisite examination fee. After completion of Part 2 registration, you get confirmation mail and with the applying procedure is over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?