19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc Physical science?

I am pursuing B.sc. physical science. what will be the criteria for getting admission in M.sc. ? Can you please let me know the complete eligibility criteria which they will ask for? What I need to do after completion of B.Sc course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. Can a student of BSc physical science take admission on merit basis in MSc chemistry? What is the eligibility?
  3. Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?
  4. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  6. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  7. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc. Anatomy course?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  12. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for M.Sc Astronomy?
  14. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed in Physical Science?
  15. List of colleges in Chennai offering Genetic Engineering?
  16. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  17. What is the scope after BSc Applied Physical Science?
  18. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physical Science) candidate?
19th April 2015, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc Physical science?

The basic educational qualification required to do M.Sc course is "Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)" degree from a recognized university. As far as Eligibility Criteria is concerned, the minimum percentage required is "50%". To find good career path I suggest you to pursue Master of Science course and score minimum 50% marks in Graduation to be eligible for doing M.Sc course. After completion of Master of Science, you may find employment opportunities Colleges/ Universities, Educational Institution laboratories, Aviation Industries, Civil Services Examination, Engineering Industries, Schools, Power Generating Industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?