19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?

Sir/Mam,
Myself Vikash Kumar, a student of Symbiosis International University. I pursuing MBA. I need an Education Loan now. I want to told you that my father now have no monthly income and he is bankrupted. So, in this case what I have to do for applying for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  2. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  3. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan if my father has taken Business Loan against Hotel property?
  5. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  10. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  11. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File? -- [New]
  13. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  14. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc in International Politics at America? Can I get education loan for this course?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc International Politics from USA? Education loan for further studies?
15th June 2015, 09:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?

You will be provided the Loan if you can show something that can work as a mortgage.
If you have any property that you can show to the Bank as a mortgage in case you cannot payback the Loan.
If you can provide this you will be provided the Loan otherwise the chances of you getting a Loan is very slim.
If you have someone you know working in the Banking Sector then there is a chance.
Otherwise there is no other option left for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?