19th April 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?

Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Karnataka.
Can I make my career in Abroad? I can do B.Tech in Abroad?
Please tell me because now I want to study in Abroad as there
are no future of Metallurgy in India.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  2. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing Metallurgy Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  5. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  7. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  8. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  10. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  14. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  16. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
10th May 2015, 09:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?

Yes you can do your B.Tech Abroad and to get the chance for admission you will have to clear a few Entrance Examinations.
You will have to at first clear the SAT Examination and you will also have to clear the TOEFL Examination.
You will have to study from the 1st Year of the course though as the Lateral Entry Program is not available Abroad.
So you will have to study the Extra Year to complete your B.Tech Degree.
You should also prepare for the Personal Interview which will be taken once you are able to clear the SAT and the TOEFL Examination.
So if you are able to clear all these hurdles then you will be able to study the course of Engineering in Metallurgy Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?