20th April 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What will I have to do to get an admission in ISI? How to crack the entrance exam?

Hello . I'm in class 12 and wanna crack in ISI Entrance examination. I've that we get three chances . How the exams are taken and how they're chosen ? the chosen students . Please inform all kind of informations related to ISI Entrance examination . Thank you in advance

20th March 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will I have to do to get an admission in ISI? How to crack the entrance exam?

How am I supposed to prepare myself in order to crack the ISI entrance exam after 12???
11th July 2018, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will I have to do to get an admission in ISI? How to crack the entrance exam?

Hello sir I'm student of 2nd year bsc statistics I am preparing for entrance exam of isi stats what are best books to prepare
10th November 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me previous year question papers of ISI entrance for msc maths ,through email id because I am not able to purchase them my email id-. [email protected]

.Please sir .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?