20th April 2015, 07:45 PM
Bhupesh pal

How many seats are there in government colleges of UPTU? Rank required to get admission in such government college?

How many seats are there in uptu of government colleges & how many rank will be to get rank to take add mission in government college of uptu

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges?
  2. How many government engineering colleges are there under UPTU? Rank required to get admission in these government colleges?
  3. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA?
  4. How much rank is required in UPTU entrance to obtain a government college admission
  5. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  6. How much rank is required in UPTU exam for government MBA colleges?
  7. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  8. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  9. College UPTU which offer Biotech? Best colleges for the course in UPTU?
  10. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  11. Will I get government college after scoring 1992 rank in MBA in SC category in UPTU? How much should be the rank of SC student to get admission in government college in UPTU?
  12. How much rank required in UPTU for SC students so as to get a Government College for MCA? How much rank is needed for college admission?
  13. Minimum cutoff marks or rank required for getting admission in government college through UPTU?
  14. Which Government college can I get admission with a rank of 1670 in UPTU?
  15. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  16. Best government college for a general candidate having secured 863 rank in UPTU?
  17. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur if secured 12043 general rank in UPTU? In which private or government college I will get admission?
  18. Can I get admission in government engineering colleges after securing 19969 rank in UPTU?
12th July 2015, 07:06 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many seats are there in government colleges of UPTU? Rank required to get admission in such government college?

See, first of all you should have mentioned the course win which you were willing to take admission in the Uttar Pradesh Technical University.

Now, since you haven't given the correct information so there is no way other than giving a general overview of what you have asked.

See, considering that you are enquiring about the engineering course, i would like to tell you that there are government as well as private engineering colleges in U.P. The exact number of seatsd cannot be told because the private colleges are many in number and we cannot know tha exact estimate of the number of seats.

Now taking about the government colleges, the top ones which are there in UP are-
- Agra College
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Alaahabad university
- Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Chhatrapati Shashu Ji Maharaj University

The colleges that are left are the private ones. There are some of the good private colleges which you can consider like
- JSS
- AKGEC
- KIET
- IMSEC
- JAYPEE

The left colleges which you can consider are
- IDEAL
- HI-TECH
- SUNDERDEEP
- INMANTEC
-IPEC

The government colleges take ranker up to 3000k-4000k. The lower ones take admission in the good private ones and the ones which are mentioned below.
18th April 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in government colleges of UPTU? Rank required to get admission in such government college?

Hello sir, I have given the paper 4 in upsee and I'm scoring a total of 250 marks . Would I get a seat in a government college through uptu
30th May 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have scored 160 marks from sc category in uptu ..!! can i get government college..?? Please mail me.. [email protected]
4th June 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear, sir I have got 136 no in uptu mba entrance exam then can I get any government college for mba. My general rank is 5455 and obc rank is 1504.
Please tell me. My email id is [email protected]
31st May 2018, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

I have 260 marks in gen which type of college will i get mail me at [email protected]
5th June 2018, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 148 marks in MBA and 3483 rank in gen. And girls in up 1658 rank ... Can I get a govt. College .. please mail me at .. [email protected] plss sir
29th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have I60 marks in UPTU entrance exam.In which MBA college can I get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?