20th April 2015, 07:58 PM
tuhinghosh69

What reason should I give TCS for 2 years gap in studies?

I have 72.67% in ICSE, 57% in Class-12, 87% in Diploma and 65% in B.tech (till 5th sem). I am planning not to show the Class-12 marks and show a 2yrs gap. I this case what cause shall I give to them for this gap? What shall I do to be eligible for TCS on campus selection drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for job in 2015 at TCS?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  3. Can I apply for jobs in Wipro and TCS even if I have finished my B.Sc degree in 4 years?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  6. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  8. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  9. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  10. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  11. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
  12. Can I give compartment exam after having 9 years gap?
  13. Will there be any Opportunity for me to get into TCS having 3 years gap after completion of 12th class?
  14. AM I eligible for TCS Recruitment having 3 years non continuous gap in my studies?
  15. After having a gap of 4 to 5 years will I be able to give D.Ed entrance exam
  16. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  17. What is the eligibility for campus selection after B.E?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS off campus if I have 2 years gap after 12th?
21st April 2015, 11:01 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What reason should I give TCS for 2 years gap in studies?

Lets first try to understand the eligibility criteria of the TCS. then we will come to your answer sequentially-

>>Minimum 60% in graduation.

>> 60% in high school and intermediate.

>> You should not have any backlogs at the time of joining.

>> NO improvement in intermediate.

Now, as you can see that, TCS does not ask for improvement, so if you go by the legitimate way then you definitely won't be able to sit for the exam.

But if you take the other way also, then also there are high risks that you will be caught. Because in case you give a medical reason or something like that and if your improvement mark sheet is cross-checked and caught, then you will be in high trouble.

You could even be imposed the allegations of doing fraud with the company.

So our advise would be not to go by such ways. there are many other software companies which are equally reputed as TCS like Infosys and they don't consider the improvement clause.
5th March 2022, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What reason should I give TCS for 2 years gap in studies?

2014-2018 is mt batch for backlogs I cleared that on 2020 which year is my passed out year then am I eligible for mind tree and tcs? I'm waiting in last round verification of both please say anyone
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?