21st April 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?

Hello all,
I have completed my 12th with 75.67%%, now I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering studying in 6th semester. I am a female candidate so I want to know about job opportunities for me in Government sector. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) female student?
  2. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  6. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  10. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course? -- [New]
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  12. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  13. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  14. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  15. Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?
  16. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  17. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. If I have 4 backlogs in 1st year and 65% upto 6th semester can I get a good job in IT companies as well as in government sector? What is the criteria of IT companies like Infosys?
26th April 2015, 10:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?

Yes dear you have ample of opportunities in the filed of " Mechanical Engineering " for female candidates. But you have to write some entrance exams like " GATE and IES " to get in to the various PSU's as Junior Engineer's/Management Trainee's.

For this you need to work hard since the level of examination of GATE examination is very high level when compared with the IES Examination. More over you need to register for the PSU's before conduct of GATE examination.

List of PSU's recruits Mechanical Students :

1.ONGC

2.HPCL

3.NTPC

4.BSNL

5.BHEL

6.Power Grid Corporation

7.IOCL

8.Transco

8.Genco etc.,

And through IES Score you can get into the various service sectors like Indian Railways, and many other departments in Central government.

You can also apply for Indian Railways Group B post with IES score and Group C posts with RRB Score.
28th April 2015, 06:41 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?

After completion of your B.tech , you can apply for several Government jobs . If you secure morethan 65% in B.tech , then you can apply for the Technical post in the companies like ,

Bsnl
Iocl
Ongc
Sail
Gail
Ntpc , etc..

~ You can also apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam and ibps bank po exam to join in
Banking sector.

~ You can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce in either Technical branch or Flying branch or Ground duty branch.

~ You can apply for the Civil services exam to become an Ias officer or Ips officer , etc..
5th July 2019, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I entry in navy after my mechanical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?