22nd April 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) and B.Pharmacy?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me which is better course
for doing in Bachelor's Degree in between
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and
B.Pharmacy? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  4. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Which is better to study among B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) and B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  13. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  14. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
  15. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
23rd April 2015, 07:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) and B.Pharmacy?

Both B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) and B.Pharmacy courses are best courses which can be pursued after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. If you are interested in Technical fields, them, you can pursue B.Tech course or if you interested in Medical field, then, it is best to pursue B.Pharmacy course. As both courses belongs to different field, you can opt the course in the field in which you are interested.
23rd April 2015, 09:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) and B.Pharmacy?

As far as best career opportunities and course options are concerned, I suggest you to go with B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) rather B.Pharmacy. Electrical and Electronics Engineering stream is the very best stream among all the branches available in Engineering/ Technology. As there is good scope for Electronics stream, many companies recruit ECE Candidates in huge number compared to other stream candidates. Hence I suggest you to go with B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering rather B.Pharmacy. After successful completion of B.Tech in ECE, you may find employment opportunities in Core Sector, Private Sector and Government Organizations. Companies namely, BHEL, BEL, NTPC, IOCL, ISRO, DRDO, Samsung, BSNL, Intel, Reliance, Wipro, Tata Teleservices, TCS and L&T Infotech. If you are interested, you may even go for further studies (Master's Degree) i.e., M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics stream.
23rd April 2015, 10:12 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I think B.tech ( Electrical and Electronics Engineering ) is better as compared to B.Pharmacy as there are large scope in future for it and in great demand in all the fields . Also have large number of opportunity after your graduation .

But do not try to go with my opinion as if you want to go with B.Pharmacy and also your aim is in the same field you can choose . There are also jobs available in the Medical courses for it .

So go with the one in which you have more interest .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?