22nd April 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT?

Sir
I have completed my B.Sc MLT course.
Can I get admission Diploma in
Clinical Pathology course?
Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  3. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  4. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  6. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  7. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  8. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  9. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  10. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  11. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  12. Is there any university available in Hyderabad to do Pathology course? I have completed my BSc MLT
  13. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  14. Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?
  15. Am I eligible for Pathology after passing BSc MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study MSc Pathology after completing BSc MLT?
  17. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  18. Am I eligible to join MSc in Pathology after passing BSc MLT final year?
19th February 2017, 03:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have completed my B.Sc MLT course.
Can I get admission Diploma in
Clinical Pathology course?
Please let me know asap.

Sorry, you cannot get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course after completion of B.Sc – MLT course. The Candidates with MBBS qualification and must have completed one year compulsory internship are eligible for the PG Diploma in Pathology course. The duration of the course is two years. So after completion of B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course. You can study various courses like M.Sc MLT, PG Diploma in Laboratory Services, PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?