22nd April 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?

Sir/Madam,
I want to get admission in M.Sc(Microbiology)
course in Jadavpur University. Please tell me
the entrance exam which I have to appear in details.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  2. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  4. Study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam
  5. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  6. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  7. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  8. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  9. When is the entrance exam for English(H) which is to be held in Jadavpur University?
  10. Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?
  11. Previous year question papers of Jadavpur University Ph.D entrance exam for English Literature?
  12. List of the colleges that I can take up without appearing for GATE ?
  13. Am I eligible to study Biotechnology in Jadavpur University and Presidency college
  14. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  15. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  16. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  17. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?
  18. Detailed Information regarding UGC NET Exam of this year? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2015, 09:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I want to get admission in M.Sc(Microbiology)
course in Jadavpur University. Please tell me
the entrance exam which I have to appear in details.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you.
Sorry to say that M.Sc in Microbiology course is not offered by Jadavpur University. Here, I am listing you to the courses offered by Jadavpur University. If you are interested to pursue for M.Sc in Microbiology, you can select some other universities which offer the M.Sc in Microbiology course.
  • Master of Science in Applied Geology
  • Master of Science in Biotechnology
  • Master of Science in Chemistry
  • Master of Science in Electronics Science
  • Master of Science in Mathematics (Day)
  • Master of Science in Mathematics (Evening)
  • Master of Science in Physics (Day)
  • Master of Science in Physics (Evening)
  • Master of Science Instrumentation

Please, click here for more details - http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/
24th August 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?

Mathematics MSC admission questions paper & Mathematics MSC syllabus is same night & morning section & Mathematics syllabus for MSC night section for admission
28th June 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Please provide Javpur university msc applied geology entrance questions paper
18th September 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam questions paper of pg courses of philosophy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?