22nd April 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics in IGNOU? Total fee to study PhD in IGNOU?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in Mathematics from IGNOU.
Please tell me I have to give any entrance exam?
What is the fee of PhD in IGNOU?
Please reply to me asap.

24th April 2015, 02:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics in IGNOU? Total fee to study PhD in IGNOU?

IGNOU conducts their own Ph.d entrance exam for those candidates who don't have NET/SLET/JRF/GATE qualification. Hence, if you don't have any of these scores then you have to appear for entrance exam for admission in Ph.D from IGNOU.

Also, candidates with M.Phil degree or professional experience of above 5 years are eligible for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam. Hence, you can make your choice according to your qualification. The fee is very reasonable at IGNOU for Ph.D program being a distance mode university. The main expenses will come from your side for studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?