22nd April 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?

Respected Sir,
My daughter has completed her M.Tech 10 years ago and doing Lectureship in a B.Tech college. She is 29 years old. Now she want to do PhD in Computer Technology. She has 7 years of experience. But we are Christian. So, my daughter wants to do PhD from reputed universities.
Kindly help me regarding universities and there eligibility criteria for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  4. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  5. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  7. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  9. List of UGC recognized universities which offer PhD in Technology program in India
  10. List of universities which offer MS to M.Des postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? Detailed procedure of admission?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi for a candidate who has secured 48% in M.A.?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in Tamil Nadu Government and Aided colleges having completed M.Phil in Physics and doing Ph.D?
  16. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  17. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  18. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
24th April 2015, 12:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
My daughter has completed her M.Tech 10 years ago and doing Lectureship in a B.Tech college. She is 29 years old. Now she want to do PhD in Computer Technology. She has 7 years of experience. But we are Christian. So, my daughter wants to do PhD from reputed universities.
Kindly help me regarding universities and there eligibility criteria for admission.
List of the university for Ph.D course in Computer Science in India:-

Indian Institute of Science : Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (C.E.N.), Bangalore (Karnataka)
Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore (Bangalore (Bengaluru) Dist.) - 560012

Integral University, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Dasauli, P.O. Bas-ha Kursi Road , Lucknow (Lucknow Dist.) - 226026

International Centre for Nanobiotechnology (ICN), Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu)
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, CMST Campus, Rajakamangalam , Kanyakumari (Kanyakumari Dist.) - 629502

International Institute of Information Technology : School of Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)
P-14, Pune Infotech Park, Phase - 1, Hinjawadi , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411057

National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.), Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.), Rourkela (Orissa)
Sector -1 , Rourkela (Sundargarh Dist.) - 769008

Sastra University : Centre for Nanotechnology and Advanced Biomaterials (CeNTAB), Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu)
Sastra University , Thanjavur (Thanjavur Dist.) - 613402

SRM University, Kancheepuram (Tamil Nadu)
SRM Nagar,Kattankulathur , Kancheepuram (Kancheepuram Dist.) - 603203

University of Madras : School of Physical Science, Guindy (Tamil Nadu)
Department of Nuclear Physics, Guindy Campus , Guindy (Chennai Dist.) - 600005

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in India:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Computer Science from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.

NOTE:- You must have valid UGC NET/GATE/CSIR NET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?