23rd April 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

Help me please
I am ready to take admission in B.tech
i want to ask that which stream is best in B.TECH for get job in ABROAD....? Will it be good to do higher studies in abroad or just get the job after completion of B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  2. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  3. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  5. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  7. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  8. List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?
  9. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  10. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  13. Procedure to do abroad studies after 12th and to get a job over there?
  14. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  15. What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?
  16. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  17. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  18. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
23rd April 2015, 03:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?

If you want to get a job in Aboard, it is better to choose computer science or any IT related stream, because in countries like USA, there are more job opportunities for IT students, when compared to the students of other streams. So, I suggest you to choose any IT related stream and the most important thing is that, it is very difficult to directly get a job in Aboard, so, most of the students prefer to pursue their Master's course in Aboard and they will settle there by getting any job. So, I suggest to follow the same procedure to get a job in Aboard.
23rd April 2015, 09:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?

You should not take the decision of choosing a branch of engineering for the b.tech course on the basis of its scope in abroad. This is because every branch of engineering has its own utility and scope and if you want to opt for job in abroad, you need to excel in the concerned branch of engineering which will ensure your place in foreign companies. Moreover, the branch which offers a relatively wider scope also possess higher competition level. Hence the underlying principle is you need to excel in the branch which you choose if you want to get a good job in abroad. Now this is possible on the following grounds.

- You choose a branch of engineering in which you are interested and comfortable.
- You are comfortable with the basic requirements of the concerned branch of engineering.
- You study properly and work hard to excel in the concerned branch.

So take the decision according to your interests and comforts.
Overall, it can be claimed than Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology offers the highest scope in the world including job in abroad.
24th April 2015, 02:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The best stream in B.Tech to go and do jobs abroad is Computer Science Engineering and Information and Technology Engineering branches.
These are the best two branches when it comes to getting jobs Abroad.
If you are able to complete your course with good marks and you are having in depth knowledge about the subject then there is a huge chance that you will be able to get a job Abroad in the best companies that deal with your Branch.
So just make sure that you are having good in depth Knowledge in your Domain Subjects and you will be able to get a job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?