23rd April 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in 3rd semester after qualifying GATE 2015?

I have qualified GPAT exam 2015.currently study in m.pharm 2nd semester if i take admission in gpat through then i direct go on 3rd semester or 1st semester.

23rd April 2015, 06:47 AM
Studynrock

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in 3rd semester after qualifying GATE 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have qualified GPAT exam 2015.currently study in m.pharm 2nd semester if i take admission in gpat through then i direct go on 3rd semester or 1st semester.
If you are thinking to switch the college on the basis of GPAT than you will need to go through first semester.
New college won't consider your last college first year otherwise you need to go through with same college for next semester.
23rd April 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in 3rd semester after qualifying GATE 2015?

No, you can not get direct admission in M.Pharmacy 3rd semester.
GPAT exam is conducted to get admission in M.Pharmacy course of 2year duration with stipend.
If you have already taken admission in m.pharma course and now you have qualified your GPAT2015 then, the benefit that you can get is that you can avail your fellowship for 3rd and 4th semester.
For any queries regarding M.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/Phd in pharmacy you can contact me.
23rd April 2015, 08:13 PM
PATHGUIDE

Quote:
Can I get direct admission in 3rd semester after qualifying GATE 2015?

First of all i congratulate you for qualifying GPAT 2015.

As per your query if you have already taken admission in 2year (4 semester) M.Pharmacy course then you can not get switch directly to 3rd semester skipping second semester in the same college or any other college.
Benefit that you can get is that you can avail your GPAT fellowship for the remaining 2semesters.
And other thing you can can do is that you can take for a fresh admission in M.Pharmacy Ist semester.
If you need any other assistance for Pharmacy then you can contact me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?