23rd April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How much salary I will get in Infosys through On-Campus Drive being a B.Tech(EEE) candidate?

Sir
I want to know that what is the salary
in Infosys which I will get if I get job in
Infosys through On-Campus?
I am studying in B.Tech(EEE) and I have
interview on next month but I haven't get
any information from my college. So, please
help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  2. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  3. How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?
  4. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  6. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  7. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  8. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36?
  9. Duration of Training and salary package for a candidate who got placed in CTS through on-campus drive?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  11. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
  12. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  13. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I face direct HR round in Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 90.2% in 10th, 86.67% in 12th and 72.7% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  15. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  16. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  17. Doubt regarding recruitment drive of infosys in newly established colleges?
  18. Whether Powerlifting competition is available in Infosys?

28th April 2015, 12:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary I will get in Infosys through On-Campus Drive being a B.Tech(EEE) candidate?

You will be recruited as a Project Engineer Trainee. You will be getting the salary as stated below.

- CTC - 3.25 lakhs per annum which means the entire cost which Infosys will bear for you is 3.25 lakhs.

During training period which is usually of 5-6 months you will get a little less since they will provide accommodation and the accommodation cost will be deducted from your salary.

29th April 2015, 12:55 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Wink Re: How much salary I will get in Infosys through On-Campus Drive being a B.Tech(EEE) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I want to know that what is the salary
in Infosys which I will get if I get job in
Infosys through On-Campus?
I am studying in B.Tech(EEE) and I have
interview on next month but I haven't get
any information from my college. So, please
help me.
Since, salary of the company is based on your job profile as well as the domain you are working in and the nature of your employee ability. So, there are various factor on which the salary depends. Since, you are still far away from the company. So, focus on the company interview rather than the salary.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?