21st May 2011, 02:48 PM
vidu92

Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

plese sir let me know the biotechnology institute of india .wich is the good biotechnology institute in Utter pradesh.Is vit vellore is a good one for biotechnology.which is better Btech in biotechnology,Btech in informatics or Btech in Biomedical ingeeniering.

13th June 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

Sir if I do b.tech bio medical engineering from VIT can I get good job in India.
28th June 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

Is vit good for btech biomedical engineering?
31st July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

which gives better job genetic engineering b.tech or bio technology b.tech
15th November 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

colleges in ncr offering b.tech biotech
17th November 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir if I do b.tech bio medical engineering from VIT can I get good job in India.
VIT is good option atleast they gives placements which not provided by the other top institutions in Biotech like JNU, DU and ohter govt. institutions. in those place students have to go for higher studies even if they dont want, i am a Biotech post graduate and i know how difficult it is to get a job in biotech if you are not placed by college..so go for VIT n study well if you want to do job in Biotech just after Btech.
GOOD LUCK
20th November 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I am shiv sagar singh . Iam pas out b.teach me.branch in u.p.t.u. i need agood job
22nd November 2011, 03:49 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Key differentiators between Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology:

* Biomedical engineering is the engineering field which appliers several principles of technology in the field of medicine and biology whereas Biotechnology is the research oriented science field which involves the use of biological organisms for different industrial purposes.

Although Biochemical engineering and Biotechnology integrates engineering with medicine or biology, the two fields are dissimilar in many aspects.

Both the Biomedical engineering and Biotechnology comes under the engineering field and is related to some areas in biology. Even though the two specializations overlap to some extend, there are lots of differences between them. Biomedical engineering is the field which uses the principles of engineering and technology and applies them in the specified areas of biology. Biotechnology is the science discipline which involves the study of tiny organisms and technology.
2nd February 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING AND WANT TO PERSUE MY DEGREE B.TECH IN BIOTECHNOLOGY ,CAN U PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO ENTER INTO THIS FIELD ?WILL I HAVE TO APPEAR FOR ENTRANCE? OR CAN GET DIRECT @ SECOND YEAR ADDMISION?ALSO IS THERE ANY GOOD INSTITUTE IN MAHARASHTRA?
14th May 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i wanna know than aft completing b.teck in biotecknology,will i be able to get job because now a days there are not good job has been offering in bioteck and tell abt good goverment college in gbtu which gives good placement.
26th May 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

well i am confused about as if whether to opt for bio med engineering in vit or not, i want to pursue a career demanding research activites as in genetic engineering . i dont want to end up in pure technical lot. please guide me as i have been offered a seat in vit.
26th May 2012, 11:43 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidu92 View Post
plese sir let me know the biotechnology institute of india .wich is the good biotechnology institute in Utter pradesh.Is vit vellore is a good one for biotechnology.which is better Btech in biotechnology,Btech in informatics or Btech in Biomedical ingeeniering.
hi dear,

hbti kanpur were best of all, bcoz you will get a better placement, exposure, options as well as facilities. as far as sucess is concern it only depends on your personal devotion, if you have interest in bioprocess technology or fermentation technology then no will stop you in ahead. your growth depends on your knowledge and experience you get or earn! and all it depends on your interest.
yes vit vellore is a better option they give better exposure if you consider for bachelor degree my most friends are in a better places till now its a good option (btech). well best of luck by the way
26th May 2012, 11:53 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi dear,

as far as i know all bachelor degree are better in vit vellore for placements depEnds on your personal will. but other options are better for biomedical engineering like AIET, ORISSA JEE, AND OTHER STATES COMBINED ENTRANCE JUST GIVE A SHOT BEST OF LUCK!!@
6th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have very poor eyesight but I want to do b.tech in biotechnology. will it provide me better scopes in india?can you suggest me better colleges in north india which provides such degree?
28th July 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me top10 Inst. of b.tech(biotech) in india.
what is rank amity universtiy,mangalayatan univ& integeral univ. for b.tech(biotech) in india.
which is better amity univ delhi/noida campus or lucknow campus?
28th July 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc microbiology and have 2 options now ,either m.sc biomedical sciences from du or M.biotechnology from AIIMS. please help me to choose the better option. Which one has d better scope.
27th August 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

[QUOTE=vidu92;658493]plese sir let me know the biotechnology institute of india .wich is the good biotechnology institute in Utter pradesh.Is vit vellore is a good one for biotechnology.which is better Btech in biotechnology,Btech in informatics or Btech in Biomedical ingeeniering
17th October 2012, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

which is good to do mtech in biomedical engg or to do job
28th December 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
VIT Vellore is one of the best colleges for biotechnology. It depends upon you whether you want to take biotechnology or bioinformatics or bio medical.
biotechnology is learning the different technologies for improving the existing issues like gene therapy, GMO etc. If you are really interested in research field you should take biotech.
bioinformatics is learning the different software's on how to test and predict different things on human body like drug delivery, how the body will respond to a drug etc. It is more related with computer.
bio medical is about learning the electronics part of machines which is used to scan or test a human like MRI,CT etc. then you get to learn about how the artificial limbs etc works and design of those.
hope this information will help you in deciding the course to be taken.
29th December 2012, 04:53 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:

list of top biotechnology institutes in India

Alpine College of Management & Technology Dehradun, India

Amity Institute of Biotechnology Delhi/NCR, India

Amity Institute of Microbial Technology Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

B.M.S.College Of Engineering Bangalore, India

Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT) Dehradun, India

Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Erode, India

Acharya Institute of Sciences Bangalore, India

Al-Azhar College of Arts & Science Idukki, India

Boston College for Professional Studies Gwalior, India

1st January 2013, 12:48 AM
Ravi gujarati

Smile Re: Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

hiii
dear friends,

list of top biotechnology institutes in India

*Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT) Dehradun, India

*Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Erode, India

*Amity Institute of Biotechnology Delhi/NCR, India

*Amity Institute of Microbial Technology Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

*B.M.S.College Of Engineering Bangalore, India

*Acharya Institute of Sciences Bangalore, India

*Al-Azhar College of Arts & Science Idukki, India

9th January 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i m really confused as to which field should i go for after b.tech(biotech)....that can offer me a good job.???
15th January 2014, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

SHIATS - Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences, Allahabad. How is this for doing B.Tech (not B.sc) Biotechnology and job prospects subsequent to graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?