23rd April 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Information about PG in Fashion Designing course

Hello sir,I completed my degree.l interest to learn PG fashion designing.so plz tell me about PG fashion designing course with timings

Related Questions:
  1. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  2. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course?
  3. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  4. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  6. Detailed Information regarding Fashion Designing course in Correspondence?
  7. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  8. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  9. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  10. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  11. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  12. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  13. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  14. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  15. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  16. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  17. Information about PG in Fashion Designing course -- [New]
  18. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
23rd April 2015, 03:48 PM
havvedprakash

Default Re: Information about PG in Fashion Designing course

PG in Fashion Designing course :

The post graduate in Fashion designing is an employment opportunity to take up a career in clothing.
A good fahion designer must be equipped with good skills, knowledge, and positive attitude so that they can easily give the shape to their creative ideas.

Eligibility:

The candidate must have completed their graduation in any discipline.

Duration :

The time duration of PG course in fashion design is 2 years.

Careers :

The candidate start their careers in the rapidly expanding designer label, apparel retail brands, luxury brands and ready to wear fashion industry.
They can work as:
Assistant Designers
Entrepreneurs
Stylists
30th April 2015, 10:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about PG in Fashion Designing course

The PG courses in fashion designing are following:-

-M.Des (Master of Design):The qualification required is Undergraduate degree from any institute/university recognized by law in India; or Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only.

-M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management): The qualification required is Undergraduate degree from any institute/university recognized by law in India; or Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT/NID.

-Master of Fashion Technology:The qualification required is B.F.Tech. or B.E./B.Tech from any institute/university recognized by law in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?