23rd April 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Private Board exam?

Sir
I have given my exam of class 12th by Private CBSE Board last year in which I was failed so can I give exam again by CBSE Private? If yes, so which category I have to fill? Please reply as soon as possible.

24th April 2015, 03:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Private Board exam?

If you are failed in your 12th exams then you have to fill the application form for re-appearing in the 12th exams. You can easily download the application form from the official website of the CBSE which is www.cbse.nic.in. Fill the form properly and submit it with in the specified date at the specified address.
24th April 2015, 07:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear in 12th standard CBSE Private Board examinations if you have failed in your 12th standard examinations. You need to apply for Supplementary examinations which is conducted for failed candidates. By applying for these examinations, you can appear for Supplementary examinations and by writing the examinations well, you can get qualify in your 12th standard CBSE Private Board examinations.
24th April 2015, 08:57 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If you failed in CBSE board then you are eligible for reappearing for examination, for that you have to fillup the backlog form which is available with the school itself you just have to ask for it and with the result photocopy of previous year you have to submit it in school itself. After that you have to reappear with the present batch.
24th April 2015, 12:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear for your 12th standard CBSE board exams, if you have failed in any of your 12th standard subjects. You can reappear for 12th standard exam, until you clear all the subjects in your 12th standard. And there is no need to choose any category, you can apply for both regular and supplementary exams of CBSE 12th standard.
24th April 2015, 01:41 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Private Board exam.
To apply for it again you have to go to the examination branch of the school in which you studied 12th class.
Just ask for application form from the examination branch, fill the required details and submit it there.
Pay the application fee along with the application form.

You can also complete your 12th from NIOS that is National Institute of Open Schooling. You can apply for NIOS online on http://www.nios.ac.in/
1st October 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I FAILED in 12 cbse board exam in 2015. I want to give exam this year again. When I contacted the school for form filling process they suggested me to take admission as a regular student rather than private candidate. Is it a true process or I should not take readmission and fill the form as a private candidate
8th October 2016, 12:43 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

I suggest you to take admission as a regular student if your school is offering you a chance. You can go as a private student in that case you might not be able to understand your subject.Join as a regular students and study hard.Most of the schools give chance to their students to reappear as a regular student.So fill the form and this time clear it.
19th March 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have failed two times in 12th cbse.it is possible to reappear board exam as private candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?