23rd April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study correspondence Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI(Mechanics)?

Hello,
I have done with my ITI(Mechanics) and working
in an Automobile company. I want to do Diploma course
in Automobile Engineering. So, please tell me I am
eligible to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from
correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  2. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  3. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  5. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  6. Colleges for diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?
  8. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Automobile and 12th Science with 46% marks?
  9. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  11. How to be an automobile engineer?
  12. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  13. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  14. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  15. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  16. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  17. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  18. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
31st May 2015, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study correspondence Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI(Mechanics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done with my ITI(Mechanics) and working
in an Automobile company. I want to do Diploma course
in Automobile Engineering. So, please tell me I am
eligible to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from
correspondence?
Yes, of course ITI students with work experience can apply for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence mode. By doing in Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence mode will helpful to learn in the field of Automobile Engineering. You can also have a chance to get promoted in present company based on your qualification. Those candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible. The admission to the Diploma in Automobile Engineering is fully based on the marks obtained in the 10th standard board exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?