23rd April 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?

Hello Sir,
What I have to do for applying
NIPER PhD entrance exam?
I am studying M.Sc in Biotechnology
and I want to do PhD in Biotechnology
from NIPER. Kindly tell me the process
also for applying the entrance exam.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and procedure to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharma candidate?
  2. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  3. Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?
  4. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  5. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Can I apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam after completing MCA? Date of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?
  8. For which subject I should apply in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam being a M.Sc Physics student?
  9. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
  12. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D in NIPER being a M.Pharma final year student?
  14. When the notification of NIPER PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam will be release? Total fee of PhD in Biotechnology course in NIPER?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for NIPER PhD entrance exam if completed correspondence M.Pharmacy?
  16. List of courses and admission procedure to study in PhD at NIPER?
  17. Eligibility to apply for PhD in NIPER for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  18. Old NIPER PhD entrance question papers
1st May 2015, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?

First of all you must have Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University in relevant discipline which you have according to your question, just make sure you fulfill the percentage criteria. Along with the Master's degree you need to have score of CSIR NET/GPAT/GATE to become eligible for NIPER JEE. If you don't have any one of these scores then you are not eligible for NIPER JEE.

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you can apply online or offline which ever method suits you. You can pay the fee online or through bank challan and send the application form to the given address. You have to appear for entrance exam and after clearing you will be called for interview. Admission will be based on merit and those who have good score will be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?