23rd April 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
My daughter in class 8th and I am interested
her admission in Banasthali Vidyapith in class 6th.
What is the procedure to admit her?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. Details and procedure to get admission for 8th standard in Military school?
  4. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  5. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  6. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  7. Astronomy Olympiads is held also for 8th standard students in India?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  9. Procedure to get admit in class 6th at Banasthali school Jaipur? Score needed?
  10. Date of Banasthali Vidyapeeth 6th class entrance exam? Sample question papers of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply to get admission in Military School if studying in 8th standard being a 14 years old student?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  13. When will Sanik school distribute the forms for applying 8th standard admission? -- [New]
  14. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Mumbai?
  15. How to take admission in Banasthali University? I have finished 12th standard exam
  16. Am I a local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 6th and 7th from central school Chennai, 10th from Secunderabad and intermediate 1st year in Vizag
  17. What is the procedure to follow for changing school after 11th standard?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Army School at Pirangul for female candidate?
28th April 2015, 12:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?

Admission procedure in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School:

Application forms are out for admission in class 6.

Last date for application form submission is 30th April, 2015 and if the date is exceeded and still you want to submit the applicatioin form, you will however be charged an amount of Rs.900/- upto 15th May, 2015

Admission to candidate is strictly provided on merit cum aptitude test.

Eligibility criteria:

> The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 10 years and the maximum age should not be more than 11 years and 6 months.

Important dates:

> Aptitude test is to be held on May 30, 2015.

Fee structure:

The annual fee for 6th standard candidate is 54,000/- p.a. and development fee is deemed to be 14,000/- p.a.
21st January 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?

Respect sir/mam my daughter is in class 7th I want that she study in In banathali in6th class so what will be the prosses for addition please tell me.
21st January 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir I want to know that what is the process to get admission in banasthali from class 6th because my daughter is interested in banathali please answer me
23rd February 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir i want to know the process of admission in class 6 with full fee structure . Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?