23rd April 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th standard and
I want to know the eligibility mark for taking
a Petrochemical Engineering in B.Tech?
Reply awaiting.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  3. What would be the effects of 12th Standard Marks on Campus Placement if I scored less than 60%?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)? -- [New]
  6. How to join B.Com after passing biomaths?
  7. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  9. How to prepare for class 12th so as to score 95% marks?
  10. Is it necessary to score good marks in 12th Maths to study Medical? Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th to study Medical?
  11. Required Marks to score in 12th Class with PCM to join Engineering?
  12. How can I prepare to score good marks in Economics of 12th Board exam?
  13. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  15. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  16. For engineering course in Kerala should I score 50% marks in Maths separately?
  17. Tricks to score good marks in board exams? I am a student of class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
24th April 2015, 08:51 AM
Studynrock

Default Re: How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 12th standard and
I want to know the eligibility mark for taking
a Petrochemical Engineering in B.Tech?
Reply awaiting.
It depends on you how you are thinking of taking admission in the further course as
For direct admission
you need atleast 80% marks
For entrance exam you need only
60% marks
24th April 2015, 12:54 PM
pancholi kalgi

Default Re: How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)?

You have to study hard and score your best when the colleges make their target to choose students on how many percentage they will stik it first to the notice board in which you have to get admission you have to inform them please proceed.
20th May 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
i want to pursue my higher studies in b.tech biotechnology what is the minimum needed in 12th hsc exam tn board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?