23rd April 2015, 08:15 PM
ridhika8

Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?

sir , i have completed my graduation and post graduate diploma in fashion designing. Would i get the job in government sector in designing department.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  2. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  3. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  5. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  6. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  7. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  8. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  9. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for PG in Fashion Designing after diploma?
  11. Any vacancy in government sector after doing diploma in fashion designing and CRS in Airline?
  12. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  13. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  14. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Fashion Designing and while working as Merchandiser?
  16. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  17. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  18. How to get a job in fashion designing? I am a diploma holder
24th April 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?

YES YOU ARE THERE ARE MANY GOVERMENTAL SEATS YOU CAN APPLY WITH THAT OK SO PLEASE PROCEED.
24th April 2015, 12:52 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?

There are very few government jobs in fashion Designing, but we can say that there are many scope for fashion designing .
Yes, You can get job in fashion designing company having fashion Designing Diploma holder.
Criteria for Fashion Designer:
~ Minimum qualification is 10+2, from any recognized Institute or Organization.
~ Candidates after successful completion of the course can find the excellent placement in garments, leather ,Jewellery industries.
~ Candidates should have excellent communication & Organization skills.
Personal Attributes:
~ Candidates need to be artistic, creative and must posses ability to translate ideas in sktech.
Some Fashion Companies are:
1.Gap - this is most leading international organization, You may visitgap.in.com.
2.Liz Davenport. you may go throughlizdavenport.com.
3.Serdoun.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?