24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?

Respected Sir,
I am interested to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad.
Kindly tell me what are the requirement
to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad?
Also tell me about the universities in Abroad for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Abroad? Requirements to apply?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  3. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  4. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  6. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  7. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  11. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  13. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  17. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  18. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
28th April 2015, 12:09 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering B.Pharmacy course.

University of Arizona
Address: Tucson, AZ 85721, United States

University of California
Address: 500 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143, United States

Western University of Health Sciences
Address: 309 E 2nd St, Pomona, CA 91766, United States

University of Colorado
Address: 1201 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80204, United States

Florida A & M University
Address: 1601 S. Martin L. King Jr. Blvd, Tallahassee, FL 32307, United States

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States

Northeastern University
Address: 360 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, United States

University of Mississippi
Address: University, MS 38677, United States

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in any of these universities, you have to appear for SAT exam. After competing SAT exam, you can apply for admission in these universities by sending your application and SAT score through online or via courier.
7th May 2015, 12:11 AM
mayank thapar

Default Re: List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?

List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad are as below:-

#.University of California
#University of Colorado
#Purdue University
#University of Arizona
#University of Mississippi

As far as getting admission in any of above universities,Firstly you have to appear for SAT exam. Once you competing SAT exam, you can go to take admission in above universities either through or sending application and SAT score through online or throught courier.
8th May 2015, 05:23 PM
debidas15

If you dont want to sit for any exam,then you can go to universities of ukraine.Medicine is the strongest part of ukraine.The education cost is low comparitve to others.mostly,4000 us dollar per annum.We help lots of students to go to ukraine,and continue their career.Admissions for 2015-2016 are open.So if you have any queries,or willing to study there u can mail me

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?