21st May 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?

I am a student from electrical engineering dept IIT kanpur. I just completed my 2nd year and looking for summer internship. please help me out..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  2. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  3. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  4. Summer internship for 1st year undergraduate (electrical engineering)?
  5. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  7. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can i apply for summer internship in IITs?
  9. What is the procedure of summer internship? I am a student of GIT and pursuing B.Tech in electrical
  10. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  18. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata? -- [New]
15th July 2011, 12:28 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?

Dear freind,
IIT kanpur started on programme name as SURGE programme for summer internship.
For these you have to send recommendation letter attached with application form from your training and placement department of college and send to the address of iit kanpur.
The application form of SURGE programme available in the month of march in IIT kanpur website.
11th September 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year electrical student of a pvt engineering college of kolkata i want to do internship in iit in winter or summer can i do this ......and how i apply for it
13th March 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a 2nd year student at kit,kanpur,having EEE branch ...i want to do training at iit kanpur...please provide me the details regarding this
7th December 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a btec Ist year student pursuing my graduation in electrical engineering.How may i apply i apply for summer internship in IIT Kanpur?
7th June 2013, 02:14 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Following are some of the best electrical company where you may apply

Bajaj International Private Ltd

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)

Crompton Greaves Limited (CGL)

Dev Denso Power Ltd

Info Edge (India) Ltd

Penguin Engineering Ltd

Bristol Fire Engineering

Kelvin Electrical

Siemens Ltd

Wipro Lighting.

If they find any post suitable for you then they would revert back to you.

You can try to find any contact/source/friend working at high position in these company and can ask them to push your CV

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?