26th April 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 12th Science stream from NIOS with six subjects Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Psychology. First of all I want to know that am I eligible for study first year B.Sc. degree? NIOS certificate of 12th Science stream is valid in VNSG University?
I will be obliged to you for your kind reply.

29th April 2015, 08:44 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?

* To Get admission in the VNSG University, the candidate shall have appeared in GCET Entrance Exam. To appear the candidate must have completed his/her 10+2 from recognized board.

* The NIOS is a also almost Equally recognized with the other boards. The candidate Passed from NIOS has full authority and Eligibility to appear in any competitive Exams.

* So, you will get admission in the VNSG University after completing 12th from NIOS Board.

30th April 2015, 11:05 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?

Yes, you can get admission to study in B.Sc in VNSG university after completing 12th science from NIOS Board.

NIOS board is well recognised. You can take admission in B.Sc, B.Tech and other graduation course after passing 12th from NIOS.
You have to submit your marksheet and passing certificate of NIOS at the time of admission.

17th February 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Is my nios on demand examination mark sheet valid for Goa Common Entrance Test GCET. I have completed my 12th standard with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized school of goa from cbse board. And now i have answered my maths examination from nios under ODES stream 4
I want to appear for GCET 2017 this year with for PCM to go into engineering field (B.E).
Is my nios marksheet for maths and 12th marksheet for physics and chemistry (from CBSE board) makes me eligible to answer GCET for engineering field?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?