26th April 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?

Hello,
I am studying in 10th standard and
I want to study Diploma in Engineering
course after my 10th. I live in Kottayam, Kerala.
Can you tell me what I have to do for
joining Diploma course right after my 10th?
What entrance exam is required for admission
anywhere in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?
  3. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  6. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence Chemical Engineering Diploma course? List of universities in Kerala?
  8. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  9. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  10. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  11. Can I study Computer Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th ICSE?
  12. How to study engineering after completing 12th in Kerala state?
  13. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? -- [New]
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  16. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  17. How can I study for engineering in Kerala?
  18. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
29th April 2015, 06:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?

To get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard in Kerala, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by Board of Technical education, Kerala. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year Diploma in Engineering course.
1st May 2015, 12:33 AM
rrooxx

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?

You have to prepare for DET(diploma entrance exam).the online application form available this month an exam will be held on next month that is in last may or in june..thanxs best of luck.
6th May 2015, 06:29 PM
pjgp

After 10th class you need to appear for the diploma entrance examination.in this examination they will test your mathematical skills and science on the syllabus of 10th.If you get good rank in this examination they you will get seat. in the government college so you study well and get good rank in diploma.
All the best
15th October 2015, 08:46 PM
Jitu888

You need to appear for diploma entrance examination by kerala technical education to appear to
study Engineering Diploma course after
completing 10th in Kerala.

You can join mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, computer engineering, civil engineering course of 3 years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?