26th April 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?

Hello,
I was doing Diploma in Civil Engineering from Katgara Polytechnic Institute, Bordi. But I got drop, so I am doing job in DHFL company but I need education for my promotion and I need a Civil Engineering Diploma again. So I want to study from Distance Education. Is distance education is valuable for me? If yes then which distance education university I should prefer?

Related Questions:
  1. How I can do ITI course in distance education? Which are the universities for it?
  2. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  5. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  7. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  8. How to study B.Tech through distance? I have completed diploma in civil
  9. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  10. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  11. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  12. List of universities offering B.E Civil in distance programme?
  13. Will my B.Tech degree in electrical engineering from K.S.O.U. through distance learning program be accepted by government for promotion?
  14. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  15. How to do degree in civil engineering from distance education?
  16. List of valuable universities which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education?
  17. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  18. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
30th April 2015, 04:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?

I am sorry to tell you that the distance course for the diploma is not a good solution.
Diploma is a practical oriented course where a lot of emphasis is given to the practical side of the course so it will be very unwise on your part to do the course of Diploma as a Distance Course.
It will be best for you to do your Diploma in Civil Engineering in the Regular way rather than going for the Distance Course.
So make sure that you take the decision carefully. It is better to be happy with the degree you have got and continuing with the job that you are doing than doing Diploma as a Distance Course.
So think and long and hard before taking a final decision as the decision solely lies on you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?