26th April 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I am a Chemical Engineering Diploma holder.
I want to do AMIE In Electrical Engineering?
What are the procedures for a applying?
Please give me details.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study among B.Sc and AMIE if working as a System Engineer after completed Electrical Engineering Diploma?
  2. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  3. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  4. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  5. Similar courses like PLC after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which is better for higher studies between AMIE and B.Tech(Night)?
  6. How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks
  7. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  9. Can I do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001?
  10. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  11. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  12. Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to join AMIE exam for B.E after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  16. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Is AMIE degree holder eligible for IES examination?
5th May 2015, 09:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?

No dear it is not possible to study the Electrical Engineering in your graduation with Diploma in Chemical Engineering.

Any candidate who wants to complete the graduation in B.E/B.Tech from any stream should have the following eligibility.

1.You should have completed 10+2 with MPC from the recognized University

2.Either you have completed Diploma in any specific stream and you should continue with the same stream from the recognized university.

AMIE stands for " Associate Member of Institution of Engineers " . And this is a type of Exam through this you have a chance to apply for any type of college/University in National wide for regular/distance course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?