26th April 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?

Respected Sir
I want to do MCA. I have done BCA from Bikaner and i want to do MCA from Delhi University. So what is the procedure for admission and tell me I can get direct admission or not? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  2. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  3. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA?
  6. Best colleges for MCA with Distance Education in Delhi NCR?
  7. Website for registration and date of filling up the Delhi University MCA form?
  8. Best private university for MCA where I can get admission without entrance exam? I am pursuing BCA final year
  9. How to take admission in MCA in Delhi University?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate?
  11. Which is better to study among MCA and MS to make career in IT Sector for BCA graduate?
  12. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  14. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  15. How may I join CBI? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria fro the same? I have done BCA from Bikaner University
  16. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  17. Admission in MCA without entrance exam for BCA graduate?
  18. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
28th April 2015, 07:21 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?

Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for admission in DU for MCA course :

Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree from University of Delhi with at least one paper in mathematical sciences (mathematics, computer science, statistics, operational research) under annual mode/ type or at least two papers in Mathematical science (Maths, CS, OR, Statistics) under semester mode or any other equivalent degree.

Candidate must have passed B.Sc in Computer Science from University of Delhi or any other university which is equivalent to University of Delhi. OR

Should have passed B.Sc in Applied Physical Sciences with Mathematics and Computer Science/ B.Sc (General) Mathematical sciences with Maths and CS from University of Delhi.

Candidate must have secured at least 60% aggregate percentage marks in bachelor's degree with 60% marks in both mathematics and computer science subjects.

You have completed BCA from Bikaner which does not make you eligible to apply for admission in DU because eligibility criteria of DU is mentioned above and according to that, you do not meet with the minimum requirements that is why we are sorry to say that you can not get admission in DU for MCA course.

You must not worry because there are so many reputed universities available in Rajasthan which offers MCA with jobs that is why you should apply for admission in those universities and start MCA course.

Some universities offering MCA in Rajasthan :

01. Rajasthan Technical University
02. Biyani Institute of Science and Management
03. Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology
04. NIMS University
05. Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology
06. Birla Institute of Technology
18th May 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?

Sir I completed my graduation as BCA with 72 percent and now I wanna direct lateral entry in MCA in Delhi university .
Is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?