26th April 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to study MS to get job in USA after completing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Technology?

Hi Guys,
I am going to complete my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Technology by the end of this year. What are the further job opportunities I have in USA?
Can I apply for job basing on M.Pharmacy degree or else I have to take any MS course first there? Please reply me.

4th August 2017, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to study MS to get job in USA after completing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Technology?

For getting a job in USA, you need to have some skills. If you are just a fresher from normal college, then it will be difficult to get a direct job in USA. You need to be excellent in academics, to get a job after masters.

Hence, it would be better to gain some experience in India and then apply for admission abroad. You can also try for MS in US, through exams like GRE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?