26th April 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?

Hi,
My name is Sridhar and I have completed M.Sc(Computer Science). Now I want to do PhD in Computer Science in Osmania University, so please tell me about the entrance exam for getting admission and also the syllabus and eligibility criteria for this entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  2. What is GUJCET eligibility criteria?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  4. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  5. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SLET-Bharathiar University?
  7. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  8. Syllabus of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by JNTU and Osmania University?
  9. Is it advisable to do MCA in correspondence?
  10. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  11. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  12. When is the B.Com (hons) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  14. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  15. Eligibility to apply for M.Phil in Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(IT) candidate? Is there any entrance exam available? When the exam will be conducted?
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam? I am studying in degree final year(MSCS) from Osmania University
  17. What is the procedure of doing B.Ed from DU?
  18. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
30th October 2017, 04:11 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?

Details Regarding Ph.D Computer Science Entrance Exam in Osmania University:-

- Entrance exam for Ph.D computer science in osmania university consists of objective type multiple choice questions and consists of 100 objective type questions.

- Duration of entrance exam is 90 minutes.

- Entrance exam carries total 100 marks.

- Entrance exam is based on topics like Discrete mathematics, Automata theory, Programming, Data structure and algorithms, Computer organization, Operating system, Software engineering, DBMS and file structures, Computer network.

Eligibility Condition for Ph.D Computer Science Course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D computer science course is post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidate.
  • Duration of doctor of philosophy course in computer science is 3 years.

- For more details and apply online please visit www.ouadmissions.com., www.osmania.ac.in.
10th January 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?

I want to pursue my PhD in computers ..would like to know good universities in telangana...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?