26th April 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?

Respected Sir,
Can you tell me how to apply PhD course in Computer Science?
What is the criteria of education to complete this course?
How many marks are required for admission to PhD course in Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to do Ph.D In Computer Science Enginering?
  2. How can I do PhD in Computer Science from Abroad? Qualification required for it?
  3. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  5. Is there any study center of Bansathali Vidhyapith for Ph.D course in computer science? Can I get admission in Ph.D course in DU? I am working as assistant professor in Delhi university
  6. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  7. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  9. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  12. How may i get admission in PhD (CS) after passing MCA with 61% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  14. Will I get admission in Ph.D computer science after completing MCA
  15. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  16. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  18. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?

30th April 2015, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?

First of all you must have a post graduation degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission in India. For reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks. Also try to clear exams like NET/GATE/SET/JRF to become eligible for admission in top institutes without any entrance exam. You can also appear for other entrance exam if you don't have any of these scores.

Usually, universities release notification for Ph.D admission every year and you have to apply on the prescribed application format with all the documents. You have to attend pre-Ph.D interview in which you have to present your detailed synopsis of your research work which you have to undertake during your Ph.D program. After getting selected will be enrolled into the Ph.D program by the Institute.

25th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?

If M.S in electronics and electrical engineering from U.S.A with GRE score has done then for PhD admission Gate score mandetory?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?