26th April 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?

Hello,
Can I get the list of companies offering
Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year students in Chennai?
What is the procedure to join for Internship?
Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  4. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?
  7. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  8. In which companies can I do internship while doing EIE 2nd year?
  9. List of companies for internship in B.Tech. 2nd year?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the list of companies which offers MBA internship training for HR in Chennai?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join? -- [New]
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  17. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  18. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
28th April 2015, 10:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I get the list of companies offering
Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year students in Chennai?
What is the procedure to join for Internship?
Kindly let me know about this.
List of the companies for internship in Chennai for B.E in ECE:-

1. Ivetel, 149/1, Jawaharala Nehru Salai, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098407 15716

2. Nichani Electronics, 1-B, Mohd Hussian Sahib Street, Parallel To Richie Street, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2854 4226

3. Dura Control Systems, Sathalwar Street, Mogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4355 1421

4. Winmin e-Power Systems, 66.Kaveri Complex, 96, Nungambakkam High Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4210 7770
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?