26th April 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of T.Y.B.com. I want to ask you about the SAP Training.
Can you tell me what module I do in SAP Training after my B.Com?
And what benefit I will get after Training?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field
  2. What is the eligibility for SAP? I have completed B.E in IT
  3. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  4. What kind of SAP Training should I do if completed B.Com? Total expenses of SAP Training?
  5. Detailed information, utility and benefits of doing SAP FICO Training for MBA candidate?
  6. SAP HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  7. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  8. List of institutes which offer SAP-ABAP Training in Delhi? Total expenses for SAP-ABAP Training?
  9. How do I do SAP HR(HCM)?
  10. What benefit I will get in future if pursue SAP Training having completed correspondence MBA and working in Logistics department?
  11. Whether Post Graduation is necessary to do SAP FICO Training? Requirements to do SAP FICO for Distance B.Com graduate?
  12. Does it useful for me of doing SAP course in HR?
  13. How much salary I will get after completing SAP Training being a B.Com final year student?
  14. What can I do to get a job after completing MCA from NMIT Bhubaneshwar and also training of SAP?
  15. How to do SAP after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  16. SAP will be a good choice for me while working in a Financial firm? SAP modules for ECE graduates?
  17. What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Module should I do in SAP if completed BBA?
3rd August 2017, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a student of T.Y.B.com. I want to ask you about the SAP Training.
Can you tell me what module I do in SAP Training after my B.Com?
And what benefit I will get after Training?
Please reply to me immediately.

Candidates after completion of B.Com can pursue followed SAP modules:

SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling)
SAP CS (Customer Service)
SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
SAP HR (Human Resource)
SAP MM (Material Management)

SAP is one of the leading business software solutions provider towards better work and data management. SAP offers employment directly or indirectly millions people around the world. SAP is one of the globally recognized certification, so the scope of the SAP certification is high. Chances of getting a job for the SAP certification completed, students are high compared to the regular graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?